Attack of the killer bunnies

capt.sge.llb21.191007160546.photo00.photo.default-357x512.jpg

Remember when Jimmy Carter was in a canoe and a bunny was swimming toward him and he whacked it with a paddle?

Mike D.

Im not sure how many fans of Buffy the Vapire Slayer tv show there are on these boards, but this article made me think of Anya from one of my favorite episode (skip to 35 seconds in or so).

Video here

If you arent a fan of Buffy, its definately worth wading through the DVD sets. Its an incredible show.

Im not sure how many fans of Buffy the Vapire Slayer tv show there are on these boards, but this article made me think of Anya from one of my favorite episode (skip to 35 seconds in or so).

Video here

If you arent a fan of Buffy, its definately worth wading through the DVD sets. Its an incredible show.

Buffy was a guily pleasure of mine, but I never saw that episode. It looks like it is season 6 any idea what espidsode #/disc #. I must rent this.

Buffy was a guily pleasure of mine, but I never saw that episode. It looks like it is season 6 any idea what episode #/disc #. I must rent this.

Its the musical episode called Once More with Feeling and its on the 2nd disc of the season (episode 6?). I would recommend renting the first to get caught up with whats going on because there is a HUGE story arc that begins at the start of the season.

Remember when Jimmy Carter was in a canoe and a bunny was swimming toward him and he whacked it with a paddle?

Mike D.

A little paddling never hurt anyone... >:D

Attachments

• dom.JPG
    dom.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom