Welcome to a new moderator

Martha

Moderator Emeritus
FinanceDude has joined our moderator ranks. Now be nice while he gets his sea legs! It is great to have him on board.

Our friend REWahoo is going back to retired status. Thanks REWahoo for being the ultimate in spam spotters. Sometimes you will not believe how sneaky the spammers can be.

Hey FD, Good luck!

Just don't start trying to sell us any annuities.:D

Hey FD, Good luck!

Just don't start trying to sell us any annuities.:D

There goes my marketing plan..............:p

Seriously, I'll probably be "mellower" than you guys think.............;)

There's this little penny stock I'm in love with........................:D:rolleyes:

Congrats Dude, I hope it's everything you'd hoped for. ;)

I wouldn't ask for a raise untill your probation period is over.

Edit:
I just noticed Martha's new avatar, Wooow, how long have I missed that one?

Last edited:
Welcome. Don't forget you now have the special mod ability to embed messages in message so I expect to see a surge in penny stock postings in the stock forum. ;)

Welcome FinanceDude

If I see any pop up ads on where to put my money, what's left of it, I'll know where it came from.

Seriously though, what do you have to do as a moderator. Surely you don't have to stare at the computer day and night to keep out the riffraff. Do you?

Welcome FinanceDude

If I see any pop up ads on where to put my money, what's left of it, I'll know where it came from.

Seriously though, what do you have to do as a moderator. Surely you don't have to stare at the computer day and night to keep out the riffraff. Do you?

I don't know........I'll find out as I go.........:)

I appreciate the moderators...a pretty tough job.

So, here's a thanks to one nice dude. :)

Some people do, although it's not necessary. When I was moderating I felt that I should be reading every post, even though intellectually I knew I didn't need to.

Spam patrol.
Customer service, especially complaints about other user's vocabulary/avatars.
Welcoming new posters.
Troll behavior modification/banning.
Minor thread cleanup.

Can't use the "Ignore Poster" feature, though.

I'm a newbie getting ready to pull the plug in January. Look forward to having another mod to help me with this journey....

Purron

Back
Top Bottom