Sex Clubs outlawed In Residential Area Of Dalas Suburb

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
oops I do know how to spell Dallass.

'Naked Twister' nights inspire suburb's sex club ban

The most popular address on Cedar Ridge Drive is Jim Trulock's split-level home, which has a group sex room and attracts as many as 100 people to swinger parties featuring "Naked Twister" nights.

"It's crazy that they want to force their morality down our throats," said Dawn Burton, 45, a regular guest at the parties. "We're all frustrated."

Retiree Jack Martin, who lives a block behind Trulock's home, said he's concerned that the parties will reduce the value of his property.

Last edited:
86 views but no one is gonna touch this? ::::handing out 10-foot bamboo poles:::::

what's the difference between the homeowner collecting $20 for refreshments or turning the orgie into a pot luck dinner where everyone brings, um, a dish?

though i'd be pretty upset if i had 100 cars trying to park on my street every night.

suppose it wasn't about sex, just a very successful tupperware party. how about a religious organization holding meetings each week in the pastor's home.

obviously this is not a business, certainly not a for profit one. i'd imagine just the clean up would take more than 20 bucks a, um, pop. this is just someone having fun. it's actually kind of interesting to see how zoning would apply to how we use our homes for the gathering of our friends.

i have friends over every so often but i don't have 100 intimate friends. if i did, i certainly would invite them over. fortunately, i have a library parking lot one block away and public school parking two blocks away so at least parking wouldn't be the issue. are swingers allowed to park at a public school or is that against zoning too?

I can see the issue if the city were to view the party as an actual business, but it seems since they have only cited the party three times it is viewed as a private issue not a business. I don't think the government, whether city, state, or federal, has any business in somebody's bedroom, even if they pack it full of 100 nekked people.

It isn't the sex - it is the economy!

That's how they spell it in Fort Worth

Back
Top Bottom