The Trek family's new bundle of joy!

Trek

Full time employment: Posting here.
I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Trek family. Born here in Tallinn on January 13th at 23:27 and weighing in at 3.54 kilos and 50cm long, we have a GIRL!

img2580ke8.jpg

She is beautiful. Congratulations!!!

Congrats Trek, and best of luck to your whole family. A very happy day!

Ha

She is simply adorable!!! What a beautiful little girl you have brought into the world. CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Welcome to the world, Girl Trek. You'll love it here. :)

Congratulations!

Baby Trek is a Star!

Congrats...hope you and your wife got plenty of sleep over the last few months, because you wont be getting any in 2008 and probably 2009. I'm gonna guess 2021-2028 arent going to be a particularly restful either...

Beautiful baby and nice healthy size, too! Congrats! What's Baby Trek's name?

Starr.

What a cutie!! Best wishes and congratulations to you and your wife!

Congrats! As a guy who's created a total of 3 girls, let me be the first to say.........YOU'RE IN FOR IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

:D:D:D OK, took me a minute to get it. I was thinking, "oh, that's a cute name" and then it hit me. You guys are quick with the wit!

The final frontier. Where no man has gone before. Wouldn't want to go thru that in 16-17 years.:angel:

cute baby tho
Congrats.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'm really enjoying my first days as a new daddy.

To keep some anonymity I won't reveal her real name (as I wouldn't my own), but it is a lovely traditional Estonian name.

Congrats...hope you and your wife got plenty of sleep over the last few months, because you wont be getting any in 2008 and probably 2009.

Ah, but this is the beauty of being ER'd. I don't have anywhere to be, so I can stay home with mommy and we can sleep in shifts and share all the responsibility of looking after baby (well, I can't breastfeed.) So far sleep hasn't been an issue, we just take turns sleeping around the clock.

I can see how it would suck if you had to be up all night and then go to work all day. No thanks.

I also like that I can be with her all the time in these early years and won't have to miss all those "firsts" while dads who work often do.

Back
Top Bottom