• New England Patriots

Votes: 29 63.0%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 17 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Who do you think will win the Super Bowl Sunday?

According to TQM (link below), it all depends on the cheerleaders apparel and appeasing the football gods. :D

Since the Giants don't have any cheerleaders, they will lose.

ESPN Search: gregg easterbrook

I will be turning in my man card later today. I just found out that not only is the superbowl this weekend but also one of the teams playing in it is undefeated this season.

I predict it will either be a blow-out or a race to the end. It all depends on the quality of the commercials and my beer consumption rate...

Hoping to see the Pats create a new record ('72 Dophins), but also hope the Giants are up for it and come to play, could be fun.

I predict the team with the most points will win.

The team with the fewest points will come in second.

Pats ... but they won't cover the spread (13 !!)

The Prez and I will be having a "Super Bowl" party...

Attachments

• Prez.JPG
    Prez.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
Pats already beat them with backups at RT and RG and without the Lombardi trophy on the line.

My own Plaxico Burress Moment: Pats over Giants, 64-17. Tom Brady and Randy Moss set new superbowl records with 8 touchdowns. Then out of boredom they send in Gostkowski to kick a couple of 75 yard field goals, and sack Little Manning for a safety just before he runs to call his [-]mommy[/-] [-]daddy[/-] [-]commissioner goodell[/-] [-]arlen spector[/-] oh somebody that wont care.

Someone wanna check my math?

Bleh Pats 35 Giants 30

Giants score a late touchdown to make it look close and piss the spread givers off ;)

Giants with a game winning field goal at end of game.

Oh shoot. I forgot to be nice for a few seconds before saying what I really felt.

Them there giants are a pretty good team. The patriots will be lucky to keep their perfect season alive.

Can someone move this up to the top of the thread so I feel less callous when the patriots romp all over them tomorrow?

Ok with apologies to any loyal Patriots fans (By this I mean folks who were rooting for them last century not this century.)

BUT ANY EARLY RETIRE ROOTING FOR THE PATS IS A NUT CASE. :)

The Super Bowl indicator shows that 80% of the time an old NFL team wins the super bowl the stock market goes up

What an amazing example of how very impressive correlations can have absolutely no causation whatsoever.

God Bless the Patriots:angel: Lord knows they need the game winner's check...restraining orders and child support dont come cheap for Moss and Brady, you know:angel::angel::angel:

Well, and wait until the US Senate gets through with them!

Cuz...nothing is more important to our nations security and prosperity than all of the legislative branch clearly understanding all the implications of league rule infractions and whether the commissioner did his job correctly.

GOD BLESS US ALL, especially Tiny Manning. :) :) :) :angel: :angel: :angel:

Lived in New Orleans when Archie played for the Saints. Now living in Indiana while Peyton is playing for the Colts. So I'm going with Eli and the Giants.

Back
Top Bottom