Eliot Spitzer Night-Macon Ga Baseball Promo

poboy

Recycles dryer sheets
March 12, 2008 - (Macon, GA) The Macon Music announced today that the team will host “Eliot Spitzer” Night on Friday, June 13th 2008 when the Music play host to the Aiken Foxhounds.

During “Eliot Spitzer” Night, the following elements will exist:

1. The Music have extended an invitation for former New York Governor Spitzer to be on hand and throw out the first pitch
2. The team will give away a New York Vacation including a one night stay at the MayFlower Hotel
3. Client #9 (or fan #9) will receive a free Music prize pack
4. Any fan with the name Eliot, Spitzer, or “Kristen” along with any fan from New York will receive $1 off admission
5. The Music will play Frank Sinatra music throughout the evening in honor of New York
6. Wire Taps will be placed throughout the ballpark this evening
7. ATMs will be available for cash withdrawals not to exceed $5,000 per hour
8. Any fan who has resigned their position will be given $1 off admission
9. The 871 fan will receive a gift certificate for the Macon Music Team store.

Link to be fan no. 9

March 12, 2008 - (Macon, GA) The Macon Music announced today that the team will host “Eliot Spitzer” Night on Friday, June 13th 2008 when the Music play host to the Aiken Foxhounds.
Wooooo eeeee, you Macon folks know how to have fun>:D>:D

For me, just seeing the Music play the Foxhounds would be fun enough:bat:

Actually, I love a creative promotion--and this certainly is:cool: Two thumbs up! (if that's the right thing to say:confused:)

NY and Georgia do share a common town name - Albany.

but the NY Albany was a lot hotter these days. all that talk about the Eliot and Kristen thing darn near melted the snow near NY's capital.

looks like good fun, Georgia. wish i could go.
I :smitten: NY

"2. The team will give away a New York Vacation including a one night stay at the MayFlower Hotel"

I'm not sure if I would trust the Macon Music to make reservations.

The Mayflower hotel where the "event" occurred is in Washington D.C., not New York.

I noticed the Mayflower prize when I read it but thought, hey, they are on a roll and no need to mess it up with a little geography.

Back
Top Bottom