Redneck Mother & Mr. Willie Nelson for President

Wags

Full time employment: Posting here.
Hey, a little humor never hurt anyone so folks please enjoy this all time classic - a duke618 video - Jerry Jeff Walker - Redneck Mother

YouTube - a duke618 video - Jerry Jeff Walker - Redneck Mother

Towards the end of the video please listen to Mr. Willie Nelson's message to the American public.

If you did not like the song and video, here's to hoping that you at least liked the photos of the tall drinks of water in the bi·ki·nis.

One last thing are there any more pork rinds/pork skins eaters out there?

GOD BLESS US ALL:angel:

Last edited:
Tonight I am in a loving giving way and with that being said I will post one of my favorite songs by the GREAT Willie Nelson and MS Dyan Cannon -Two sides to every story.

YouTube - Willie Nelson and Dyan Cannon, Two sides to every story

Heck even back then Willie looked old but Ms. Cannon was a fox and one knockout. The way Old Willie plays the guitar in that song brings back fond memories of my times when I would be chasing them fine Texas women in their tight fitting bluejeans. :angel:

Tonight I am in a loving giving way and with that being said I will post one of my favorite songs by the GREAT Willie Nelson and MS Dyan Cannon -Two sides to every story.

YouTube - Willie Nelson and Dyan Cannon, Two sides to every story

Heck even back then Willie looked old but Ms. Cannon was a fox and one knockout. The way Old Willie plays the guitar in that song brings back fond memories of my times when I would be chasing them fine Texas women in their tight fitting bluejeans. :angel:

Thanks for sharing. Love Ms. Dyan Cannon.

Back
Top Bottom