Oh I must share this with all here.

dumpster56

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
1st grade class 30 students 6 squads of 5 students all sitting on the gym floor. Class is beginning, I have complete quite in the gym, students are really excited to be going to play big balloon volleyball. So Just as I am ready to say lets get started and the student a boy in the front row of squad three lets out a sound from his bottom that I can only say I thought he might launch into outerspace! We are talking a rumbling sound like who stepped on a DUCK! Welcome to my world. I helped the little guy deflect the roar of laugh that eminated from the gym by saying wow, who pulled that tape off the floor?? Bingo they stopped and class began, Balloons were a flying and all was forgoten.:D

I wish that was the worse thing that happened today and it could be resolved that quickly! But if that was true, why would they need me? :)

newguy thanks for the laugh.. now see what all those "ignorers" are MISSING!?!?

newguy thanks for the laugh.. now see what all those "ignorers" are MISSING!?!?

Thanks, it really was a funny moment. The kids are a blast. What a great part time job, money is good and to just see the smiles when they play.

Yes the ignorer's , Hey what can you do, when I have read many of their posts I wonder would I be associated with them if I met them in a different situation. The internet forum is such an odd set up. Sometimes writing stuff here is well off the cuff, out from left field or even better, I don't really know what in the world I am talking about so why listen to what I have to say, but I am never mean to anyone never disrespectful in my posts, maybe a bit too left leaning but so what. My bottom line Play is good having fun everyday is good, politics is a waste of time talking about in general, but sometimes when ya read something its good to scream at someone and instead of yelling at my wife or the neighbors dog just writing here or on a blog is well stress reducing.:D

Back
Top Bottom