Album covers. Sex sells.

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
890f51f157218852407cb3bdd9cacb98.jpg

<B>Worst album cover ever?</B> Vote for your least favorite and add some comments -- chicagotribune.com

Hey, those gals are hot!
That comment alone may have done more to scare people away from Texas more than stories of scorpions, rattlers, etc. >:D

N..

Boy that would be something to be the bacon and chives on that sour cream.

Not too sexy...

Attachments

• 602px-The_Beatles_-_Butcher_Cover.jpg
    602px-The_Beatles_-_Butcher_Cover.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 90
  • YesterdayandTodayalbumcover.jpg
    YesterdayandTodayalbumcover.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 94
Nice call, LG4NB. I couldn't place it.

That album cover used to drive me crazy in high school. It was the "come hither" expression, no doubt.

Nice call, LG4NB. I couldn't place it.

That album cover used to drive me crazy in high school. It was the "come hither" expression, no doubt.

I've still got that album in my stash of ancient LP's.

And yes, she still has that look. :cool:

And yes, she still has that look. :cool:

Yeah. She hasn't changed a bit after all those years. ;).

I just had an ad for a TV special: then and now. Round up these iconic models and compare them today with what they looked like then. Kind of like those National Public Television concerts where they feature Doo-wap, 60s bands, and 50s rock. More fun to watch than to listen to.

Yeah. She hasn't changed a bit after all those years. ;).

I just had an ad for a TV special: then and now. Round up these iconic models and compare them today with what they looked like then. Kind of like those National Public Television concerts where they feature Doo-wap, 60s bands, and 50s rock. More fun to watch than to listen to.

Aging is so fun. Why look at how poor old Sean Connery has gone downhill in the twenty years since he did Raiders of the Lost Arc:

nm_connery_080211_ssh.jpg

Or maybe one goes the Clint route: The good thing is our eyes are going with our bodies. If lucky it'll be like the vitamin ad: YouTube - Centrum "Strip Poker"

Attachments

• Clint.jpg
    Clint.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom