Where's New Guy 888?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wags

Full time employment: Posting here.
Does anybody know what has happened to New Guy 888?

God Bless Us All:angel:

Does anybody know what has happened to New Guy 888?

NewGuy has morphed into Thisissogreat and is still campaigning right here at ER.org.

That's just from casual textual analysis. Maybe an administrator/mod would comment?

Ha

NewGuy has morphed into Thisissogreat and is still campaigning right here at ER.org.

That's just from casual textual analysis. Maybe an administrator/mod would comment?

Ha

I'll check into it, and bring any information that I find to the attention to the more experienced mods.

I'll check into it, and bring any information that I find to the attention to the more experienced mods.

I did this and the moderation team is taking any and all appropriate actions if or as needed. Moemg, I'll alert them to your question as well.

I did this and the moderation team is taking any and all appropriate actions if or as needed. Moemg, I'll alert them to your question as well.

Hey wait- I didn't want to start a purge! I don't care what he calls himself, I was just curious and assumed that he had undergonea rebirth.

So what?

Hey wait- I didn't want to start a purge! I don't care what he calls himself, I was just curious and assumed that he had undergonea rebirth.

So what?

Relax - - Nobody said anything about a purge. And, as a new moderator the last thing I want to do is spread any kind of information about one of our members in the public forum - - even whether or not two members have distinct identies or not.

Just reporting that I am reporting this stuff, and that the more experienced mods have it in hand. And guess what? I'm reporting it the same way anyone here can report things - - by clicking on the little icon with the exclamation point, at the lower left corner of each post. I know some, but not all, members are familiar with this little icon.

So this "New Guy 888" is in trouble because he has more than 1 user name?

The community rules require that permission be obtained to post under more than one user name.

:angel::angel::angel::angel: I thought he & wags were one and the same .

No New Guy 888 and Wags are not the same person.

So what?

So what is right.

There are infractions on this forum that do not go addressed and now there is a concern on whether or not New Guy 888 is using more then one name.

So this "New Guy 888" is in trouble because he has more than 1 user name?

I asked a question if anybody knew what had happened to New Guy 888 and now it turns into an in·qui·si·tion.

Wags, people love gossip. That is all this thread is about.

If people see infractions that do not bet addressed and that bother them, report the post by clicking on the exclamation point.

Didn't newguy comment that he eas going to travel... vacation?

We've seen all the fun and games we need to with those using more than one user name. No need to experience (again) the circus of someone replying to their own posts to support their position in a discussion...

So, when do we get the denouement? Inquiring minds want an answer. :)

Ha

So, when do we get the denouement? Inquiring minds want an answer. :)

Ha

Probably never - but the rumor mill should be fun...

Generally, information about an individuals account/s is held in confidence by the site staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom