An update on my plans.....and thank you for your advice!

citrine

Full time employment: Posting here.
As most of you know, I have been doing a lot of soul searching and cleaning up the past the last few months. I am getting ready to go back to work this Friday and just wanted to thank all of you for being here to talk me through everything.
I have joined a massage therapy school here in NJ and will be attending part time while I still work in mega corp. and have my paycheck and health benefits. I will not have to take out a loan since I will be getting a no interest finance plan through the school and will make monthly payments.
I have worked through all of the hate and stuff against my parents and will be attending my brother's wedding at the end of August.
I have learned how to eat healthier, let go of stress, and take care of myself before anyone else.
I met a wonderful guy who has been right under my nose for the last year and a half and we started dating a couple months ago and it is going absolutely phenomenal.

I didn't think this was possible at all 5 months ago.....and everyone here helped me get through this rough patch, provided great advice, and some tough love regarding my move to NC. I am so grateful to have this board in my life!

citrine.:D

Awesome, girl! I am so happy for you! Sometimes the right stuff is right there in front of you and it sounds like you're in a good place, mentally and physically, to return to work and the rest of your life!
Stay strong, and take that fabulous fellow with you to the wedding to ward off bad vibes from the family!

citrine.. thanks for checking in! It sounds now like the life changes you had been planning were more in order to move away from something than to move towards something. I'm so glad you have found a way to pursue your dreams with much less risk, in addition to making peace with your past. And ain't new love grand!?

What a nice new chapter in your life..thanks again for sharing it and keep us posted!
Best wishes. :)

Back
Top Bottom