Recent auto accident bill

Notmuchlonger

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Both my wife and I were taken to the emergency room. After x rays and a few other things during our latest car accident.

Over 3200 for the 2 of us. We still dont have the fire departments bill for transporting us either. :p

Talk about sticker shock for 4 hours of fun.

That must have been some joy ride.........:eek:.....:p

Glad you're ok......:)

Didn't realize you were in an accident til this thread so I stalked your posts to see that you're in the market for a new vehicle! Hope you and DW are okay and are kicking the vicodin habit by now :) -- hope the person who hit you is responsible for all your bills, too!

Thanks, Just bought an 2008 Altima today. Picking it up tomorrow. :D Ya we were rear ended not our fault.

You need the TEXAS HAMMER!!*

*An ambulance chasing lawyer who advertises on TV in Texas. I noticed while in Tennessee recently that there's a TENNESSEE HAMMER also... :p

Both my wife and I were taken to the emergency room. After x rays and a few other things during our latest car accident.

Over 3200 for the 2 of us. We still dont have the fire departments bill for transporting us either. :p

Talk about sticker shock for 4 hours of fun.

Good to hear there was no permanent damage to you and your DW.

Was the person that rear ended you distracted, using a cellphone, or worse?

If were in your situation and had pain and suffering... I would consider filing suit and try to get a settlement. Might as well be compensated for the pain.

Transporting?

How about $16,000 for a seventeen minute helicopter ride?

Ouch wow. Im sure it wont be near that much. :D
As far as we know the woman was supposed to be following a friend. Maybe she got distracted. :confused:

did someone say Hammer?

Swelll....now I'm going to have "cant touch this" running through my head the rest of the day... :p

I used to sing that and do the same little dance routine when Gabe was really little and wasnt having a happy moment. Nothing like a dorky white guy trying to dance to make a little one instantaneously happy.

I figure it'll be pretty useful when he's a teenager for embarrassment purposes. "Either you do what I say, or I'm doing 'cant touch this' for all of your friends..." :)

Back
Top Bottom