Tools not working

Khan

Gone but not forgotten
Quick Links: Mark Forums Read (not working)

Forum Tools: Mark This Forum Read (not working)

Could you try it again? I just tried the Quick Link for "Mark Forums Read", and it worked for me. Maybe the problem was temporary. Also, perhaps it would help to hit the "refresh" button afterwards. If this doesn't work then probably one of the Admins or techie types will need to work on this one.

Could you try it again? I just tried the Quick Link for "Mark Forums Read", and it worked for me. Maybe the problem was temporary. Also, perhaps it would help to hit the "refresh" button afterwards. If this doesn't work then probably one of the Admins or techie types will need to work on this one.

Hitting refresh seemed to work. It was working normally this morning.

also, Quick Links, Miscellaneous, Subscribed Threads seems to be out to lunch.
probably a temporary glitch on the site. or they forgot to feed the hamsters running the power supplies :D j/k

Hunh. Khan's infection is spreading like wildfire-- "Quick Links | Mark Forums Read" has stopped working for me, too.

Actually nothing on the Quick Links menu seems to be working.

-- Rita

thank you!
it's probably just a misplaced pointer to that pull down menu in the HTML code for the master page. that's geek-speak for a programmer's "oooooops" on a web page update.

I have been able to recreate this issue in IE and have email Tech Admin (Jeff) to help find a solution. I think there is some kind of JavaScript conflict and hopefully we will have this resolved soon. We will post an update as soon as possible.

I have been able to recreate this issue in IE and have email Tech Admin (Jeff) to help find a solution. I think there is some kind of JavaScript conflict and hopefully we will have this resolved soon. We will post an update as soon as possible.
I'm not seeing this problem on other vBulletin boards.

Somebody touched something...

We found the error and are working with the software vendor that caused it to find a solution. Sorry about the hiccup.

All seem to be working now.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom