Where do convicted professional dancers serve their time?

Achiever51

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Well, in the Philippines apparently they all go to a place called CPDRC.....

So, for your viewing pleasure -- and just because it's fun to watch ---here are 1,500 prisoners dancing that disco favorite, "Do the Hustle"

YouTube - "Do the Hustle" (The Dance)

That was great! I used to know that dance - my best friend in HS taught me. And no, we weren't in prison...um...per se. We were both attending an all girls' parochial high school. Her last name started with the same letter, so we sat next to each other in homeroom. We are still in touch to this day.
DO THE HUSTLE...doo doo doo do do do do do do do do doo doo do doo doo do. :D

My god if I was in that prison I'd be begging for a bullet. Disco every day, clearly is violation of ones 8th amendment right, I guess the Philippines doesn't have it.

I was wondering about the "girl" in the jeans until "she" turned around. :rolleyes:
the lead dancer in the center group had Jacko's moves down pretty well.

Well, when they catch me I don't want to go to that prison. I don't like to dance and I love to eat. They don't seem to be doing much eating.

They also do the Macarena. Macarena
I don't know whether the folks in the gallery are prisoners who aren't in the dance group, or relatives/friends come to visit and watch the practice. They can Macarena too.

Back
Top Bottom