Holy Toledo, 8000 posts!!!

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Talk about a hot air balloon!!! I just hit 8000 posts.........do I get a cookie or something?? :nonono::nonono:

You might need to get a life more! How long have you been hanging out here FD? Really, I do appreciate many of your posts and the ones I do not appreciate I just forget about. :whistle:

Enjoy YOUR GOLD STAR for outstanding FIRE contributions!

You might need to get a life more! How long have you been hanging out here FD? Really, I do appreciate many of your posts and the ones I do not appreciate I just forget about. :whistle:

Enjoy YOUR GOLD STAR for outstanding FIRE contributions!

2 and a half years.....:whistle:

You and I joined this forum about the same time and I only have 1250 posts. Shows how easy working life is compared to being FIRE'd. :LOL:

How about a chocolate chip cookie?
sCh_cookiemonster.gif

FD: Are you from Ohio by any chance? Rarely do I hear "holy Toledo"

FD: Are you from Ohio by any chance? Rarely do I hear "holy Toledo"

No, Wisconsin. But my Dad and uncle used to say that all the time, so I guess it stuck.........:LOL:

My dad's favorite "clean" sayings:

"Son of a beehive"

"Holy Mackerel"

"Smokers" (substitute for s**t)

"Frick-frack" (Substitute for F word)

My dad was from New York (not the city)... and he used to say Holy Toledo also...

But the one I remember most was "Balls" when he did something wrong

Or.... "Do you want a 10 1/2 up your ass?" when we did something wrong

You and I joined this forum about the same time and I only have 1250 posts. Shows how easy working life is compared to being FIRE'd. :LOL:

8000/30 mos = 267/mo - FD
1252/30 mos = 42 - yours
3300/64 mos = 52 - mine - I'm ER.

We're not too different. I think about 1,000 of mine have come since last Sept. when I broke my collar bone. I wouldn't know how to make 267 posts/mo. Sometimes I think I'm missing some posts here and not all my posts are being counted or something.

8000/30 mos = 267/mo - FD
1252/30 mos = 42 - yours
3300/64 mos = 52 - mine - I'm ER.

We're not too different. I think about 1,000 of mine have come since last Sept. when I broke my collar bone. I wouldn't know how to make 267 posts/mo. Sometimes I think I'm missing some posts here and not all my posts are being counted or something.

I'm probably going to gear down shortly, got a lot of work to do in the next 4-6 months........;)

Sometimes I think I'm missing some posts here and not all my posts are being counted or something.

Maybe they don't count the ones that get deleted by the moderators. ;)

Hey FD, I'm lookin' forward to your next 8,000 posts:greetings10:

Back
Top Bottom