Kissing-Let's Hear It From The Ladies

Tall, dark, and handsome men ripping off bodices and giving long passionate kisses.....I'd be buying your book too.
Maybe you could write an anti-recession romance novel.

Hey, after all the crash and adjustment in lifestyle stuff, I wonder when the baby boom will be here? See where all this kissing talk takes my mind?

Well, well ladies...it seems as if my words have you on a slow burn... Hmmm, Slow Burn...an interesting title...:cool:

To be continued......;)

This thread reminds me of the "Engine & Caboose" thread from around Thanksgiving!

Our creative [-]juices[/-] talents are coming to the forefront!

how about "Smoldering heat" ....that would be a toe curler.

Before I answer, I need a clarification...
Are we talking about my Northern or Southern Hemisphere ?
Or shall we meet at the Equator and the man can just ask me for directions? ;)

Is it true tongues rotate counterclockwise in the Southern Hemisphere?

bbbamI.....if you need any help editing or brainstorming....let me know :)

Westernskies.....I don't think I have ever paid attention to that before.....something to keep in mind the next time there is a tongue in my southern hemisphere.

Back to Ha's question:

Too much tongue action triggers the gag reflex. Not pleasant for she who gags, and not good for the ego of the one who triggered the gag, either.

So no tonsil hockey. But I'd second (or third) the previously-expressed opinion that it's not the kiss, but the man, who makes it all good.

Hear, hear! I second that. Any type of kiss is fine as long as the man kissing me is Frank. :smitten:

Sex is not just a matter of physical expertise and technique, and neither is kissing. A kiss is just phenomenal when both people really mean it.

On the other hand, if Frank gave me really sloppy wet cold kisses (which he doesn't), we might have a heart to heart.

can i be frank with you? ha ha ha... now i know where that expression came from

i think most women would rather have 2 men

1 to cook and 1 to clean

I guess that explains the popularity of the calendars that show well-chiseled men with washboard abs cooking and vacuuming and doing the dishes....

Yes. Research has shown that no wife has ever shot her husband while he was doing the dishes.:)

Yes. Research has shown that no wife has ever shot her husband while he was doing the dishes.:)

You obviously never saw my manly kitchen skills... my wife has me banned from cooking and cleaning in the kitchen

:ROFLMAO:I dunno what happened, I loved baseball when I was a kid. Ran home, got the glove and bat and played away. Then came girls, this strange attraction, the chase, the catch, the games, the bitchyness, the kids, the w-rk, retirement, ahhh, now back to playing ball.

Wife is glued to the telly all day and night. I can leave for a week, go to Dodger stadium, and she would'nt miss me, except for her second hobby, eating out.

Life is weird!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

ha ha ha reminds me of rodaney dangerfield when he used to say he really shouldnt poke fun at his wife since she's connected to a machine to stay a live.... THE REFRIGERATOR

Back
Top Bottom