Tracking Info of ER board

ls99

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
ER_tracking.jpg

Past threads noted that there was some google tracking of posts.

Out of curiosity I looked at what happens when switching between threads or posts in terms of activity tracking. The above cut is what I found. I don't know if it is all inclusive or not.

I have no particular interest weather or not there is tracking advertising is present. After all the it is no cost to me and I value the board.

It may make a difference if one is on slow dialup service in terms of how fast a page loads.

It's amazing how google ads work. All we have to do is mention Robert Kiyosaki in the thread and the ads at the top change to promote his works.

Mention erectile dysfunction and you get all the ED ads.

Does Kiyosaki have ED? Rich Dad Stiff Dad?

The use of tracking advertisements and any privacy implications should be addressed in a site's privacy policy, which I am unable to find for this forum. I searched and only found a history of queries (feb 2008, nov 2007). I know Google Analytics requires disclosure of the use of tracking cookies (TOS, "You must post a privacy policy and that policy must provide notice of your use of a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data"). I'm not familiar with the other services.

Andy: Does this site have a privacy policy yet?

It's amazing how google ads work. All we have to do is mention Robert Kiyosaki in the thread and the ads at the top change to promote his works.

Mention erectile dysfunction and you get all the ED ads.

Does Kiyosaki have ED? Rich Dad Stiff Dad?
Let's try it out.

Good vibrator is the Rabbit. Dildoes can also help on those lonesome nights.

Ha

I think the tracker had a gender mix-up.. The ad says "It's first blow shook the world; are you ready for its second?

No denying that this stuff is almost as enthralling as SWR. Did you folks see this? Sex in the City, and weird sex at that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/15/fashion/15commune.html?scp=1&sq=female orgasm san francisco&st=cse
Hey, there's a satellite in NYC. Amtrak ride from here to the Big Apple is only 4.5 hours...;)
Just kidding. This is way too far out there even for me. :nonono:
If I need to be in a group setting with 1 person controlling us all, I'll go back to w*rk. NOT!!!! :LOL:

"a ritual known as orgasmic meditation"

What everyone doesn't practice this..

Good vibrator is the Rabbit. Dildoes can also help on those lonesome nights.

Well, I'm just seeing an ad for ESRBob's book. Gives a new meaning to "Work Less, Live More."

Splendid hijack.

Tantric yoga:D

Back
Top Bottom