This should cheer you up...

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
I dislike this show, whether the American or some other version. However, this has to be the most surprising and amazing performance I've seen in a long, long time...

EDIT: Can't embed the video so you'll need to go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and do a search for "Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009".

Double click on the video; it will say something about embedding. Double click again and will take you to video in youtube in new tab.

(At least with firefox and my settings.)

That was amazing!! It really DID cheer me up. What an outstanding performance. Thanks. :D

I love her!!!! Thanks REWahoo, my spirits were lifted.

Enjoyed it. It is a shame that we judge so quickly on appearances. She seems like a lovely lady.

Thanks for the post REWahoo. Really enjoyed that one. Also, to donheff for reminding me about Paul Pott who went on to fame after Simon Cowell (?) took him on as a personal project, spent a ton of money to improve his personal appearance and made another ton of money through that effort. Paul Pott has never sold another cell phone. He doesn't have to any longer.

I dislike this show, whether the American or some other version. However, this has to be the most surprising and amazing performance I've seen in a long, long time...
I can't stand to watch them either, but I always enjoy watching the dollar signs pop up in Simon Cowell's eyes...

that was lovely! i love when people are able to live out their dreams!

I also boycott those types of shows but what an amazing voice....awesome and a wonderful little break for the day - REWahoo - thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom