anyone know about Momentum: pfc (personal finance coaching)

enfp

Recycles dryer sheets
O Wise Ones,

Anyone know about this? An old friend called me and said he is starting his own personal finance coaching business and is recruiting others to teach his personal finance program that he is developing. It was a short conversation, so I did not get all the details. So, I googled him after the call and his twitter page said Momentum: pfc. Anyone know what this is? I was not able to find it through google. I searched here and then found lots on momentum investing with which I now must assume this is connected. Is this a MLM of finance coaching? Any info would be appreciated. I'm not really interested ( too busy not writing my novel ), but I like to know what things are about when they are being promoted to me.

thanks

sounds like MLM. As your personal fitness coach, I would suggest RUNNING!!!

I'm hoping the shortness of the conversation had something to do with the word "recruiting". :rolleyes:
I had two male friends give me the song-and-dance a few weeks ago about 2 different lame brain schemes they were getting involved in. I must look overly bored to them. :whistle:
Must look busier! :LOL:

no such thing as momentum. this market went from 60 to zero in a microsecond.

Run, do not walk.

If you MUST do something, buy CDs. (I like Jefferson Airplane.)

O Wise Ones,

Anyone know about this? An old friend called me and said he is starting his own personal finance coaching business and is recruiting others to teach his personal finance program that he is developing. It was a short conversation, so I did not get all the details. So, I googled him after the call and his twitter page said Momentum: pfc. Anyone know what this is? I was not able to find it through google. I searched here and then found lots on momentum investing with which I now must assume this is connected. Is this a MLM of finance coaching? Any info would be appreciated. I'm not really interested ( too busy not writing my novel ), but I like to know what things are about when they are being promoted to me.

thanks

I have seen such posts in several places (I think here a while back).

Back
Top Bottom