Is Everyone Seeing George Soros?

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
On every page I am seeing "Had Enough Liberal Arrogance?"

I don't get it- we are not allowed to talk non ER relevant politics- yet you are serving it up to us, or at least to me. I am most interested in whether some others are perhaps hearing about how annoying conservatives are.

This may be a bit too much.

Ha

I am seeing it as well - annoying. My guess is that this is via Google's ad service and [-]our evil overlords[/-] management has no control over it. Eventually the funding for this particular advertiser will dry up and it will go away, one hopes.

Gee. On top of all my pages is a photo of Billy and Akaisha sharing a huge pina colada. Maybe Google ads keep track of one's surfing preferences and dish up tailored ads?

Gee. On top of all my pages is a photo of Billy and Akaisha sharing a huge pina colada. Maybe Google ads keep track of one's surfing preferences and dish up tailored ads?

I never go to any political sites. I read a lot of newspapers, but that is all. So my suspiciaon is correct- somehow this site is diagnosing what I might respond to and serving me that.

¡No me gusta eso!

Ha

If it makes you feel any better - I am seeing ads for Neptune Memorial reefs - the ultimate resting ground. Wanna trade?

Ad Block Plus for firefox.

If it makes you feel any better - I am seeing ads for Neptune Memorial reefs - the ultimate resting ground. Wanna trade?

That's what I've got. I really don't feel ready for something like that yet (would like to enjoy a nice long ER first!).

Earlier today, I had an ad for Verizon (which is my cell phone provider - - coincidence? hmmm).

That's what I see, but to be honest......I never saw that until you pointed it out. I just don't pay any attention to the ads. Firefox blocks out the pop ups so I'm happy. Pop ups as in boxes appearing as I'm reading a thread.

That's what I see, but to be honest......I never saw that until you pointed it out. I just don't pay any attention to the ads. Firefox blocks out the pop ups so I'm happy.

Same here - - I never noticed it until I looked after Janet posted about it. I have MSIE 8 and Norton, and never see pop ups here either.

Now when browsing this site over lunch at work, I don't even see the banner ads - - they are blocked, just as other "inappropriate" sites are blocked at work. I never notice the banner ads either way and only noticed that they were blocked at work when reading a previous thread about the ads on this site.

I don't get it- we are not allowed to talk non ER relevant politics- yet you are serving it up to us, or at least to me. I am most interested in whether some others are perhaps hearing about how annoying conservatives are.

Ha
The Soros thing was there first thing this AM. Now I'm seeing Neptune Memorial Reefs.

I can now honestly say I'm not seeing George Soros. Even with all that money, he's just not my type. ;)

I clicked on the memorial reef. It actually seems kinda of nice, maybe I'll investigate it in the future. Well I did my part for supporting the life styles of our evil overlords. ;)

You can tell what my mind is on!

I hope it's on the pina colada and not on Billy or Akaisha.

As for what ad I'm seeing, I'm seeing the Blackberry Storm. Perhaps there is an algorithm that looks at how fast people are typing and what times they log on to determine if they are a) still wage slave or b) ERed and surfing the web on the back porch.

Ha
I wasn't seeing it yesterday, but I have it today and I agree it seems offensive/inappropriate given the restrictions on political discussions here. I have no respect for Soros and I won't click on the banner again, garbage IMO...

I am seeing George right now. I usually don't pay much attention to ads but this one is getting on my nerves. Ads for cell phones, books, retirement communities I can take but I'd rather do without annoying cr@p like that. Time to switch to Firefox and load it with an ad blocker.

I clicked on the memorial reef. It actually seems kinda of nice, maybe I'll investigate it in the future. Well I did my part for supporting the life styles of our evil overlords. ;)

Someone posted on the forum about such a business venture last year. I can't recall what came of it.

As far as ads, I have never really noticed them. When I go look now, I see Billy and Akaisha, but generally my eye skips right over them. And I certainly never click on internet ads in any event.

How do it know? ERS Bob is showing up, seems I can buy his book on Amazon. How do they know it is one of the books I haven't read. Spies everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom