Clothes shopping on Amazon

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I don't buy many new clothes - underwear & socks mostly. Feel like it's time to bring my sartorial side to the fore though, and to that end am using Amazon's customer reviews to help me pick out the hottest new styles.

F'rinstance:

Amazon.com: O500 Otomix Baggy Workout Gym Pants - American Flag: Apparel

reviews like this one: P. Rennick (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
"It was such a relief finding this amazing garment. This pant allows me a truly unlimited range of lower body motion while staying smartly attached to my ankles with an elasticity previously known only to my underwear. Patriotism and Freedom of Movement. Does it get any better than this?"

paired with this awesome shirt?:

Amazon.com: Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, Available in Various Sizes: Apparel

I mean, 922 reviews?!!

Gonna rock the Walmart!

Last edited:
Oh! those are really odd.

As in, for me... I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to order them.

That Wolf t-shirt has a real cult thing going on with it at the moment. If you take the time to read some of the reviews they are totally hilarious.

Remind me not to meet up with you if you are wearing either of these items.

Hilarious. And don't miss the suggested other products, like the book "How to Live with a Huge Penis" and Zubaz pants.

5e71810ae7a03b37e5c51210.L.jpg

Priceless.

calmloki, you have too much time on your hands!

that is hilarious, i thought those were out in the 80's but i guess they live on!!

i like purchasing shoes on amazon btw - you can often find nice ones on clearance, bought almost all my girls school shoes on there, rather than dragging around town all over looking for their size.

And as for the "other suggestions" Martha pointed to it unfortunately reminds me of this guy at a gym i went to who wore biker shorts every time - a total workout meat head big buff dude - and it was pretty much indecent exposure even though he was fully covered! if ya know what i mean!

Back
Top Bottom