Making lemonade out of lemons

Life goes full circle.

In CNBC's House of Cards special on the mortgage crisis, one of the quickie mortgage company execs said some of his mortgage writers were formerly pizza delivery guys and such.

All makes sense now...

Life goes full circle.

In CNBC's House of Cards special on the mortgage crisis, one of the quickie mortgage company execs said some of his mortgage writers were formerly pizza delivery guys and such.

All makes sense now...

Didn't the video on the Vegas boom to bust that someone posted here in late April have a segment on a former mortgage broker now stripping for a living? It's kind of sad, but at least she has options that not everyone else does.

I had a realtor ask me if taking pole dancing classes could teach her enough to get a job at a club--guess she wasn't earning too much in commissions.

Life goes full circle.

All makes sense now...

Speaking of which, Faber has a new book that expands on the tv program called The Roof Caved In, or somesuch...

I had a realtor ask me if taking pole dancing classes could teach her enough to get a job at a club--guess she wasn't earning too much in commissions.

Forget the pole dancing lessons; tell her to buy some big hooters... :cool:

I had a realtor ask me if taking pole dancing classes could teach her enough to get a job at a club

Why would she ask you that? Do you have a post-ER part time job that we should know about?

HFWR, exactly--that is what you need for tips, not dance style!
Quietman, I pole dance for fitness purposes. No part-time job, I promise. ;)
But the boots are hot, I'll give you that!

You could recommend she be a hooping poledancer--maybe just the gimmick to make a fortune!

Shortly before we retired DW was fretting about what she would do without her job, where she would find another job, and so on. When we passed one of those places that has pole dancers I said "There ya go honey, they always have a 'dancers wanted' sign out".

She was NOT amused.

Shortly before we retired DW was fretting about what she would do without her job, where she would find another job, and so on. When we passed one of those places that has pole dancers I said "There ya go honey, they always have a 'dancers wanted' sign out".

She was NOT amused.

How far was that walk home you had to do? :ROFLMAO:
Steve

I'd be flattered that my DH thought I could earn a living by dancing naked if I were your wife, Walt. I think people might be more willing to pay money for me to put my clothes BACK ON. ;)

Feever, my pole teacher does some bar dancing, not strip club, (she's a bartender) and she incorporates a hoop and a skateboard into her routine. Pretty cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom