Info regarding Canyon Acquisitions?

Truthlover

Confused about dryer sheets
I was recently approached to join HEIR (Home Equity Investment Rewards).
The sign-up fee is $6,500. HEIR was apparently founded by an ex-pastor who made it his mission to combat rising divorce rates due to financial struggles.
However, all that HEIR does for its substantial FEE is connect you with other companies that you can invest with and that YOU have to checkout for yourself. Here then comes Canyon Acquisitions into play. Canyon deals with real estate projects everywhere. In order for me to be able to hand my $50,000.00 over to Canyon for investment in the Dom. Republ. I have to be an HEIR member first. After all the papers are signed I then would receive about $ 175/ month plus a major return after a project (i.e. Dom. Republ.) is completed. My investment money would be in a trust-fund and the worst I could face is my money back PLUS 7-8%. With that kind of safety and the 8% return what could possibly go wrong...., RIGHT?
(PS: In 5 yrs at $170/month I would only get about $10,000 back from my initial $50,000.00)

I am very curious to here if anyone knows anything CONCRETE about these companies??
Thanks in advance!

Heck, that sounds like a rip off. Send me just $25,000 and I personally guarantee* 10% returns plus 15-20% extra profit when the project is done. And if you invest over $500,000, you get an extra 2% return as a VIP investor.

* = not personally guaranteed

Heck, that sounds like a rip off. Send me just $25,000 and I personally guarantee* 10% returns plus 15-20% extra profit when the project is done. And if you invest over $500,000, you get an extra 2% return as a VIP investor.
Hey, who Madoff with all my money?

My investment money would be in a trust-fund and the worst I could face is my money back PLUS 7-8%. With that kind of safety and the 8% return what could possibly go wrong...., RIGHT?
(PS: In 5 yrs at $170/month I would only get about $10,000 back from my initial $50,000.00)
I am very curious to here if anyone knows anything CONCRETE about these companies??
Thanks in advance!

Nah, the worst thing you could have happen is your money disappear into a black hole of scam-dom in another country.

I don't need to know anything CONCRETE about the company--the rah/rah sales pitch is enough to want to steer clear--plus the quasi-religious element has a high "ick" factor.

You can read more about it on the other threads and see how this type of scam is perpetrated on folks that are not especially savvy about investments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom