Kiyosaki Rides Again

HFWR

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Here's a truly dreadful column...

http://finance.yahoo.com/expert/article/richricher/175190

But the real reason I posted was because of a comment by CharlesB at the end of the article...

Thank's to Robert's sound real estate advice, I was able to make 43 million dollars in 15 minutes using crazy and unfounded real estate speculation. And I spent most of that 15 minutes asleep. Using his tried-and-true "buy silver high, sell silver low" strategy, I was able to finance the construction of a secret fortress on the other side of the moon.

:LOL:

Thanks for the laugh. CharlesB could combine shares of his fortress with CharlesB moon cheese futures and get into the really big money to be made in commissions.

I am planning my secret fortress on the moon so that it has a good view of Earth.

I am impressed that all the professionals, like at AIG, Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch were out of the market at 14,000 and so were not impacted. And according to this article, they continue to do well. Or maybe I didn't understand what he was saying.

• Overall: 1/5
Here's a money making idea: spend a few minutes writing articles that spit out a lot of common sense advice and little practical advice. Then find someone gullible enough to publish and read it. You got me again RK! When will I learn. And REALLY, gold is a good investment? REALLY? "[F]our decades worth of data demonstrate that gold is a riskier and lower-returning investment than pretty much any other." see ( You Are About to Make a Bad Investment ) & and many many other reputable sources

comment from another article

Yahoo! Personal Finance: Calculators,Money Advice,Guides,& More

RK isn't worth the electrons

I belive that Kiyosaki is a genius, and I've lived a much better life based upon his beliefs.

I have more hair, I'm much more handsome, I have women falling over me, and I even smell good.

What's not to like? :flowers:

It is nice to have found a forum with similar views on Kiyosaki. I love John T. Reed's article about him.

I guess the difference here is most people on this forum understand what it truly takes to become financially secure.

Bobby is another one on my list..."Say hallo to my lil fren"...
sFi_flamethrower.gif

While rolling through another one of Bobby's articles, I found this comment at the end from Kevin B....

Me need more books from Robert Kiyosucki. Me need get rich. Me need to buy boardgame. That how me get rich. Me no need pay taxes. Me no need invest in stocks or bonds. Real estate is easy, me be rich by next week.

I kindly like RK, he does not teach you anything in particular. There are a zillion books on how-to already. He is a salesperson selling common sense to anyone who wants to buy. There are tons of people doesn't have common sense, especially in finance, love, politics and even religion. Doctors, personal trainers sometime makes a living selling common sense. "stay from fry foods, excersise regularly, don't smoke, eat your vegetables..." Someone told me once "consumers are stupid". They will spend every dollars they earned and that's common.

Back
Top Bottom