Ordering Meds

rpow53

Dryer sheet aficionado
Has anyone ever ordered meds from a canadian pharmacy? do they require a script for every drug you order? which ones are the most trustworthy? how do you pay? thanks for any help.

I have been ordering meds from CanadaDrugs.com for about a year with no problems. I have limited my orders to meds that are the most expensive, and have saved about 50% on those. It is now cheaper for me to drop my drug insurance completely and just shop where prices are the lowest (here or from Canada).

I have been told that importation of these drugs is not strictly legal, but no one seems to be enforcing this restriction. The drugs I get are usually manufactured in foreign plants owned by the same major US drug companies that I used to by from, and are mailed directly from central overseas warehouses. CanadaDrugs.com is a licensed Canadian firm and requires that a prescription be mailed to them from your doctor. They have pharmacists on call to answer any questions.

They accept personal checks, money transfers from your bank, or credit cards. I used credit cards at first, but last month my credit card company started charging me about $4.00 for foreign transactions, so I will probably just mail a check next time.

Interesting? Here are two quotes from their homepage

CanadaDrugs.com is licensed in the province of Manitoba by the Manitoba
Pharmaceutical Association. License Number 32195
Manitoba pharmacists are not permitted to fill US physicians' prescriptions. The can only fill prescriptions issued by a physician licensed in a province or territory of Canada.
And yet they fill your's? How do you get around that?

I have no idea of the legal mechanisms on either side of the border.

sounds like canada is turning a blind eye to the drug buying.

Back
Top Bottom