Term Life Insurance Quote Sites

kaneohe

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Know any online sites where you can get quotes instantly?
All the ones that I found require you to fill in form w/ contact info
so that human will call you.

A few years ago when I was looking to a term policy, I used Insure.com and I have never gotten any phone calls from anyone. I got quotes, chose the one that suited me the best, and that was that....no human contact at all!

BTW the one I chose is a $100K policy for $26 per month....didn't need a physical, or a check-up, or anything either. It's with a well rated company as well.

Last edited:
Thanks, Goonie. Just what I was looking for. Lot cheaper than my existing one.....
and level term too. You must be a callow youth with premiums that cheap. :)

You must be a callow youth with premiums that cheap. :)

Was...past-tense. Of course, I never had many visits to any doctors, so my medical history was all pretty positive looking....no major health problems had been diagnosed....no high blood pressure, no high cholesterol, etc. at that time. But that was then, and this is now....since that time, I was diagnosed with high BP & cholesterol, and now both everything is under control and within very acceptable limits. However I'm fairly certain that my monthly premium would be much higher, had these health issues been diagnosed back then.

The combination of my notice of renewal and the gradually escalating premium and your website link and the low rates there inspired me to finally harass my insurance company so we're going to try to requalify me for level term so that at worse (hopefully) the premiums stop rising and ,at best, they'll be much lower. Now waiting for the roving vampire to come and take blood samples.

I noticed in my case that the quotes with a physical are MUCH lower than without.

I would like to NOT get blood taken if possible.

Does anyone know how much is drawn or is it just a blood drop type test?

Jim

It's been many yrs since I got the policy so I don't really remember how much was drawn but I'm quite sure it wasn't just a drop. Not sure about today.

Back
Top Bottom