retiree who is looking for work

gwensen

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello. One of your moderators recommended this forum to me. I have been retired for several years. Because of some changes in my life money is tight. I am looking at part time work. I don't have much to contribute right now but I thought that I would introduce myself before I ask any questions.

Gwen

Welcome, Gwen, and ask away. Nothing we like better than giving our advice and opinions, :)

Hi Gwen! I joined about 6 months ago and have learned a great deal on many topics reading posts submitted by the very nice people on this forum. I am 55 and not yet retired... still formulating my plans before I take the plunge.

Welcome , I retired and started selling on ebay . It started as a hobby but has progressed to a nice income supplement .

Thank you for the welcome. I have thought about selling things on ebay but may paypal account is messed up so I think that I will have to set up a new one. I also thought about trying to bet a part time job at Barnes & Noble.

Thank you for the welcome. I have thought about selling things on ebay but may paypal account is messed up so I think that I will have to set up a new one. I also thought about trying to bet a part time job at Barnes & Noble.

A friend of mine works part time at B & N in addition to her full time job. She loves it. She can retire from her full time job and plans to do so but she intends to keep her part time employment. I think B & N offers health benefits if you work so many hours.

Back
Top Bottom