Freebird5825 and R_I_T get crabby

Rich_by_the_Bay

Moderator Emeritus
For viewing pleasure, here's a quick pic of Freebird5825 and me. We had a great meet-and-greet at the Conch Republic in Redington Beach this afternoon, along with the DW and a friend of Freebird's from her distant past. Freebird likes King Crabs. A lot ;). Ya just can't get 'em in upstate New Yawk. I did well with the Mahi Mahi fish-and-chips, come to think of it.

If any of you have an opportunity to meet other members, I highly recommend it. If you like their posts, you'll almost certainly like them in person.

Freebird_RIT.jpg

Oh wow....what a great pic. Thanks Rich! :D Oh man...I wish I could have been there. :greetings10:

....so...did y'all gossip about anyone? :LOL:

So, next January in New York?

....so...did y'all gossip about anyone? :LOL:
There's only time for that if they decided whether to pay off their mortgages or invest the money...

Great greet idea. If anyone makes it to my neighborhood, I'd be happy to show you a place some refer to as "Evan's Got Crabs." That takes some explaining but for now I'll say Evan is the waiter.

Great picture, must have been after lunch.:D

Very nice photo! It's a great idea. I guess I should start paying attention to where everyone lives. I know it's not the same as Florida, but if anyone is coming to Minnesota, let me know! :greetings10:

Nice idea and great photo. Sounds like you had a good meet and greet.

Ditto. Looks like you have a good time..or good eats. Two nice looking folks enjoying their day visit....cool!

Sounds great. I will PM you for my upcoming trip. Maybe we can get together or I can pick your brains for restaurant suggestions if that doesn't work out.

Great photo! Looks like a good time was had by all. :)

Alas, folks here often don't list their location is their profile. I am sure people have their reasons, but it makes it harder to set up the occasional meet-and-greet when you don't know who is in your destination area.

Take a minute and fill it in.

Great greet idea. If anyone makes it to my neighborhood, I'd be happy to show you a place some refer to as "Evan's Got Crabs." That takes some explaining but for now I'll say Evan is the waiter.

Great picture, must have been after lunch.:D
Hmmm...this thread is startin' to make me itch...:D

The next time I'm in CA, I'll send a pm CJ...it would be great to meet you. :greetings10:

Back
Top Bottom