Best duct tape story ever.

I'm waiting for someone to post photos of another way duct tape provides uplift--duct tape lingerie :)

I'm waiting for someone to post photos of another way duct tape provides uplift--duct tape lingerie :)

No way! Bras and pantyhose are too hard to remove already. :cool:

But if you really want it...

69%20Duct%20Tape%20Bikini.jpg

Last edited:
Geez harley...just looking at that pic is painful for me. I sure hope she has some other type of material on her 'niblets'...otherwise...:eek:

But if you really want it...
"Hey, buddy, my nametag's down here on my left knee!"

Good thing she's drinking. She's gonna need all the anesthesia she can hold when she starts getting "undressed"...

A new use for duct tape: depilator.

The pic of the gal in the duct tape bikini is painful for me to look at in so many ways...:eek:
When you consider that half the fun of a present is unwrapping it, it's pretty painful for us guys to look at too.

Assuming the clearer top half of the liquid in the glass she is holding (you did notice she is holding a glass, didn't you guys? :) ) is an alcoholic elixir, she likely will not feel the removal of her garments until many hours later.

Mythbusters made a duck-tape/duct tape boat. Was pretty cool! Check it out sometime. GET ER DONE

To be honest...I did not notice the drink until BestWife mentioned it. However, I want to know what she's going to do when she needs to go the powder room...

Ouch..I hope that lady with the duct tape bikini complete shaves all over or else...ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!:LOL: That's one way to get a Brazilian wax!:ROFLMAO:

That bear story is from Wasilla..isn't that Palin's home?

When you consider that half the fun of a present is unwrapping it, it's pretty painful for us guys to look at too.

A new use for duct tape: depilator.
Is there ANY possibility she may have put 2 pieces of duct tape sticky side to sticky side before affixing it to herself?
That would have my approach, but then again...maybe I'm expecting too much rocket science here. :whistle:

Spoken like a engineeeeer.

As there are many woman engineers here, will we see photos demonstrating proper design and application of duct tape bikinis? :angel:

Probably too much common sense there for the young lady would be my guess, Freebird...:LOL:

Is there ANY possibility she may have put 2 pieces of duct tape sticky side to sticky side before affixing it to herself?
That would have my approach, but then again...maybe I'm expecting too much rocket science here. :whistle:

Assuming this is the same woman, I think the answer is no.

duct-tape-bikini.jpg

Back
Top Bottom