Hello, I'm a new member from Bainbridge Island

ERTom

Confused about dryer sheets
My name is Tom (age = 59) and I live on Bainbridge Island, Washington. Anyone else from Bainbridge? I plan on retiring this summer. It would be nice to get a group of other islanders together for activities. I am very active and enjoy hiking, cross-country skiing, bicycling, going to plays, concerts, restaurants, and movies. Best wishes to all of you.

Welcome to the boards! I believe there are several members from your parts, if not directly at Bainbridge Island, and I'm sure they'll weigh in.

Congrats on setting your retirement date--summer will be here before you know it. I hope :)

Hi Tom, :greetings10:
I'm a Washingtonian too.. I don't live on Bainbridge but have sometimes taken the ferry over to your beautiful waterfront park to cool off during a heat wave. Lucky you, retiring this year! My E-R date is still a few years off

Welcome to the board Tom.

Hi Tom (my name as well!)
I live in Port Orchard--a hop skip and a jump over the water, but alas 30 minutes due to the water! I am only 50 and retiring in 5 years. I am sure you will find these boards as educational and interesting as I have. Good luck in your retirement, I am sure you are looking forward to it. I know my wife and I are looking forward to ours. Now 58 months and counting!

Hi Tom,

I have a brother named Tom that lives in Poulsbo. He and his wife are quite active. My Tom and Kathie are in a dance group and another man in the group said he knew me...because we were in the same car club. He'd made the connection through a pic on my brother's facebook page. Small world sometimes. You are in a beautiful spot.

:greetings10:

Back
Top Bottom