Conan O'Brien to TBS.......

Dawg52

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I've been a big Leno fan for years, but after Conan, Leno now seems a little old-fogeyish. I liked the show better with Conan. Apparently Leno's ratings are good now, however.

My favorite, however, is Craig Ferguson. We watch his show every day (TIVO).

I have never liked Conan...

Thought he would fail at the tonight show..

Surprised they gave him so much to leave...

Shows how stupid the management can be when making decisions...

I liked Letterman some when he first came out... but lost interest in him over the years and stopped watching... I watch Nightline myself..

I liked Conan 100x better than Leno, too. Odd, because Conan's appeal was supposedly among younger viewers. Oh well.

I just wish he was going to a major network. I might forget to check TBS.

Something that bugs me about the Letterman and Leno shows is that now, the audiences clap after every single joke. Joke - laugh - clap - clap - clap - Joke - laugh - clap - clap - clap. Totally lame.

Something that bugs me about the Letterman and Leno shows is that now, the audiences clap after every single joke. Joke - laugh - clap - clap - clap - Joke - laugh - clap - clap - clap. Totally lame.

I've heard that instead of just showing the audience a 'clap' sign, they goose the chair seat with an electrical shock if they don't clap when prompted. Of course that may be just a rumor.;)

If a joke is funny, you laugh. Clapping at jokes is like a lot of seals that want to plese their trainers. Boring!

Ha

Back
Top Bottom