Recent Photo

Great pics!

My pics of similar time spreads remind me I need to lose weight. Sort of the reverse of the "Jenny Craig" or "Weight Watchers" before and after. :blush:

It was a nice day on the lake today IMG_1088.JPG

Great pics everyone. Grandkids are most important in our lives too. They are cute!

Great pictures!

My last river trip of the season. The truck crew forgot to load my kayak, so I used a company inflatable. I probably had more fun in the inflatable; the water level was at the very upper limit of my comfort level for being in my hard boat. The inflatable is more stable / forgiving. IMG_1320.JPG

My last river trip of the season. The truck crew forgot to load my kayak, so I used a company inflatable. I probably had more fun in the inflatable; the water level was at the very upper limit of my comfort level for being in my hard boat. The inflatable is more stable / forgiving. View attachment 43723

You are braver than I am. Last time I went out in a boat, it capsized. I got a foot stuck in some submerged brush and DW didn't think I was coming back up. Obviously, I did. But I sorta swore off boating. Glad it works for you!:)

My last river trip of the season. The truck crew forgot to load my kayak, so I used a company inflatable. I probably had more fun in the inflatable; the water level was at the very upper limit of my comfort level for being in my hard boat. The inflatable is more stable / forgiving. View attachment 43723

Beautiful!! So, the train behind you does each raft have a guide with them? Are they all linked together?

I never made it down the Yellowstone again this fall. I still should do it on a nice day. My buddy that would go is helping build a home and has some other things going on as well. Rivah is down and very tame and calm right now.

Beautiful!! So, the train behind you does each raft have a guide with them? Are they all linked together?

I never made it down the Yellowstone again this fall. I still should do it on a nice day. My buddy that would go is helping build a home and has some other things going on as well. Rivah is down and very tame and calm right now.

The rafts do not have a guide, the customers paddle alone. This is the Lehigh river and there is nothing more than Class III rapids. On this trip we had 15 customer rafts and five guides in kayaks. Occasionally the water gets too high to let the customers go alone so we put a guide in every raft. The rafts are not connected to each other - the boats in the background are trying to get out of the eddy and probably bumping into each other. No matter how many times we tell them the correct way to leave an eddy, someone always thinks they know a shortcut.

Very interesting gig. Being outdoors and doing something you love to do.

Thanks

DS and DDIL are raising our grandkids very well :). DGD is not quite 4, DGS is 2. During their recent visit they "volunteered" to sweep up some leaves. Well, they saw a broom, a dustpan, and leaves, and thought it was a game. That will bode well for their future visits :D.

Attachments

• IMG_DGD-DGS_800.jpg
    IMG_DGD-DGS_800.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 39
^^^^ Adorable Sweetie Pies!

^^^^^

Very cute! Family is everything so you are rich indeed.

DS and DDIL are raising our grandkids very well :). DGD is not quite 4, DGS is 2. During their recent visit they "volunteered" to sweep up some leaves. Well, they saw a broom, a dustpan, and leaves, and thought it was a game. That will bode well for their future visits :D.

How cute!

Back
Top Bottom