Elvis died of....constipation?

So Elvis's own doctor (the source of the story) overlooked this incredibly rare and symptomless condition that's impossible to treat? What a moron.

This tells you all you need to know here:

He recently released the book “The King and Dr. Nick” about his time with The King, and his theory on the death that shocked America.
Just a ploy to sell books.

There is no way that I believe this. Every one knows that Elvis still alive...........somewhere. :D

Hmmm, sounds like a new round of jokes are about to surface. Elvis has left the bathroom!

Surely the author doesn't think reading about constipation is going to sell his book, or does he?

Hmmm, sounds like a new round of jokes are about to surface. Elvis has left the bathroom!

Surely the author doesn't think reading about constipation is going to sell his book, or does he?

Actually, I think he's SOL.............:ROFLMAO:

Actually, I always heard Elvis was into power dumping.

00.jpg

It has been widely reported that Elvis Presley died in 1977 from cardiac arrhythmia, an irregular heartbeat, possibly brought on by drug dependency, obesity and a weak heart. But the music legend's longtime friend and physician, Dr. George “Nick” Nichopoulos, has put pen to paper for the first time and revealed his belief that it was chronic constipation that actually killed the King of Rock and Roll.

Yeah right...a 'friend'. :rolleyes:

I hope the good 'Dr Nick' gets hit by a flying turd.

Who said a bad case of constipation and a heart attack had to be mutually exclusive. Didn't they find him dead in the bathroom trying to do the deed? Coincidence or correlation?

Poor Elvis, who must be the King of LBYM as he couldn't bring himself to buy Metamucil even though his life depended on it! :nonono:

Back
Top Bottom