Cougars versus Sugar Daddies............

However, the trend is reversed when an older man opts for a younger woman. The more youthful his wife, the longer the husband is expected to live.
Now all I have to do is trade in the old model. And she thought I was kidding all the times I would ask, "I wonder if the boys will like their new step-mothers, Ulla and the other girls from the Swedish Bikini Team?"

Just to make sure the thread is not useless:

Interesting... Life is never fair...

The more youthful his wife, the longer the husband is expected to live.
Groucho Marx was right on when he said "A man is as young as the woman he feels.". :whistle:

Cougars, Sugar Daddies- How do Bimbos and Arm Candy fare?

Bimbos: This creature has an innate ability to defy Darwin's theory of evoulution. Unique abilities include an almost total lack of short term memory, a childlike mental capacity, and a form that attract suitors by the droves..........:cool:

Arm Candy: This high maintenance creature is mostly nocturnal. An expensive animal to maintain, usually requires high amounts of makeup, skimpy clothes, and spa treatments to maintain that red carpet look.......:cool:

Now all I have to do is trade in the old model. And she thought I was kidding all the times I would ask, "I wonder if the boys will like their new step-mothers, Ulla and the other girls from the Swedish Bikini Team?"

Just to make sure the thread is not useless:

Reminds me that I forgot to floss this morning. Thanks for the dental health reminder.:greetings10:

I KNEW who started this thread before I clicked on it! :LOL:

From the article....

"A "sugar daddy" with a wife seven to nine years his junior "

So, is the definition of a sugar daddy someone with a wife that is at least 7 years younger:confused: If so>>>>> I WIN!!!

If it requires him to keep her rolling in money... well... then I am not...

Hmmm...I've decided in my 'old' age that I prefer someone who is my age or older. That way we will both recognize the moans of arthritis vs. pleasure without having to say a word... :D

I KNEW who started this thread before I clicked on it! :LOL:

When it comes to this forum, I aim to please...........:cool:

On another forum we were debating Google's action in relegating ads for CougarTown.com to adult sites, while allowing ads for DateAMillionaire.com. Some were attacking Google as a sexist organization and I was defending Google on the grounds that ads for CougarTown were far more sexually explicit, (warning generally NSFW) where as on DataMillionaire, the sex between the sugar daddy and the future trophy wife was just implied.

Now we know that Google was just acting to protect woman's health. :)

Back
Top Bottom