Don't do this - Part 3

The headline says he shot himself in testicles but the article said it was in Lowe's Home Improvement Store? Oh well, I suppose it really doesn't matter where it happened since he obviously won't have the balls to do it again.

Yeah, it's lame - :D

The headline says he shot himself in testicles but the article said it was in Lowe's Home Improvement Store? Oh well, I suppose it really doesn't matter where it happened since he obviously won't have the balls to do it again.

Yeah, it's lame - :D

Did the incident occur in the plumbing department or over by the tools ?

I heard he was conflicted as to whether to shoot off the ball or the chain on his ball and chain.........:)

I cannot IMAGINE why a man would carry a gun tucked into the waistband of his pants like that. Yet people do that all the time. I guess they think the safety mechanism will protect them. I don't know enough about guns to know if that is a reasonable expectation or not, but apparently in this case it wasn't. I think it's safe to generalize that nobody really wants to shoot himself in the testicle.

If I were inclined to carry a gun, I sure wouldn't choose to carry it by tucking it into my bra. :eek:

If I were inclined to carry a gun, I sure wouldn't choose to carry it by tucking it into my bra.

perhaps you need an Austin Powers fembot device for personal protection.

austin-powers-fembots.jpg

Did you ever think his intention was to protect the family jewels
hey you protect a bank vault you put an armed guard in front ,,,right?

We're still talking about the firearm, right?
Uh, yeah, sure.

Unlike the soft leather holster that somebody posted, which are dangerous things to own, I find a hard molded plastic holster works very well. I own this particular one (with a smaller frame Glock), made by one of my former co-workers who has since gone on to form his own holster company.

min4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom