FireCalc Update

Andy R

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Site Team
I just wanted to let you know that the historical data for FireCalc has been updated to include actual results from 2009 and year-to-date values for 2010.

Andy

Hey Andy

When are you going to crank out an iPhone or iPad app? I would love to have one for when I'm offline...

Thanks for the update!

R

Hey Andy

When are you going to crank out an iPhone or iPad app? I would love to have one for when I'm offline...

Thanks for the update!

R
Imagine the possibilities. At work. Another useless meeting. As the hours drag by and the powerpoint charts blur, you stay awake by revisiting your iPhone FireCalc numbers, reconfirming how much more of this mind-numbing crap you have to put up with before you are finally free!

You could even have a "countwown to FIRE app" to compliment it.

Hey, the answer is still 4% :( C'mon, can't you fix that Andy! :)

Seriously, thanks for keeping this updated. It is a fantastic tool. - ERD50

Imagine the possibilities. At work. Another useless meeting. As the hours drag by and the powerpoint charts blur, you stay awake by revisiting your iPhone FireCalc numbers, reconfirming how much more of this mind-numbing crap you have to put up with before you are finally free!

You could even have a "countwown to FIRE app" to compliment it.

Ooh we could even make it viral and let you send it to the other folks in the meeting. What is your FIRE date.

Some other neat complimentary apps would be how many quarterly objectives do you need until FIRE, how many times will the boss say we need to get synergies, dialogue more, and hit the numbers.

Ooh we could even make it viral and let you send it to the other folks in the meeting. What is your FIRE date.
Funny thing is, Fidelity distributes a paper countdown clock in those companies where it manages the 401K plan. When I was working, a number of folks had their clock displaying the "Date."

-- Rita

Back
Top Bottom