supporter level?

braumeister

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
I tried Firecalc and thought it was a good tool, so I made a donation back in February. Never got an acknowledgement, nor a password to unlock the supporter level.

I've tried a couple of times to contact the author at the address given, but I just get "No such user" bounces.

Is there actually such a feature, or is that notice about the extra capabilities just something from old times that doesn't actually exist any more?

Probably something that needed to be removed when the original author transferred ownership of the site a while back. Just a guess, though.

I tried Firecalc and thought it was a good tool, so I made a donation back in February. Never got an acknowledgement, nor a password to unlock the supporter level.
I've tried a couple of times to contact the author at the address given, but I just get "No such user" bounces.
Is there actually such a feature, or is that notice about the extra capabilities just something from old times that doesn't actually exist any more?
Dory36 sold FIRECalc to Andy R some time ago, so Andy would be the guy to sort it out.

I haven't had a Dory sighting in well over a year, but he's a classy guy who would return any misdirected financial contributions if he was aware they'd landed in his account. He probably checks from the Intracoastal Waterway once in a while.

So, does that mean the password function doesn't actually exist at all?

Is he still around? I sent him a PM on 6/29, but no reply yet.

I'm in the same boat. I donated about six months ago but never got an acknowledgement or pswd.

Looks like Andy R appeared a few days ago, fixed the spreadsheet problem, then dropped out of sight again and is still ignoring this issue.

Wonder why they call this the support forum?

What is your question supposed to mean?
My point was that I got no help in the thread I started, nor did I ever get a response to my PM to the owner. Nothing.

braumeister, I sent you a PM and will make sure you get a refund. We will remove the donate link this next week. The long term vision for the site is going to be giving the enhanced access that was previously offered to people who donated to everyone for free along with connecting FireCalc to Early-Retirement.org so if you want to run scenarios all your data can automatically be populated for you. I don't have an ETA for these changes but we will get you a refund as soon as I hear back. Please check your PMs.

Back
Top Bottom