Rusky Spies Apply for ER

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C
Glad to see these guys under lock and key, but it surely makes me wonder how many more (surly you do not think that this is it, do you?) of these folks are still toiling for Mother Russia in our very neighborhood.

(Any of you ER folks part of this Rusky effort?):greetings10:

Two suspects charged with having served as deep-cover Russian agents living in the United States have told investigators they are Russian citizens and have been living under false identities, according to a court document released Friday.
A letter from prosecutors opposing bail for the suspects said that the man known as Michael Zottoli is really a Russian named Mikhail Kutzik. The government also said the woman known as Patricia Mills is a Russian citizen named Natalia Pereverzeva.
Prosecutors said that Zottoli and Mills waived their rights to remain silent and made the admissions soon after being arrested at their Arlington, Virginia residence over the weekend. The couple was living as a married couple and has two small children.

3 suspects in Russian spy ring case ordered held - CNN.com

What were they spying for??

As one of the news anchors said: What Top Secrets could they find out living in the 'burbs? Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to just Google it?

As one of the news anchors said: What Top Secrets could they find out living in the 'burbs? Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper to just Google it?
Seems odd doesn't it?
However, the Rosenbergs were convicted of spying on Los Alamos from the lower east side.

I have been way to garrulous today. Will shut up and go to bed now.

Didn't one of the Russian leaders say in his biography (or something like that) "Thank God for the Rosenbergs." I thought that put those doubts to rest.

Mike D.
I was just trying to be neutral in my wording. However, the link I included was to an official FBI webpage, and there isn't much doubt to be found there.

Back
Top Bottom