Votes: 8 7.8%
  • 2- sleep with partner

Votes: 67 65.0%
  • 3- a little bit of both

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 4- sleep alone

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters
Gary & I sleep in the same bed . His snoring drove me nuts for awhile but I now wear ear plugs . We enjoy the closeness .

DW & I sleep together, great part of our life, easy to share dreams as well as being made aware of issues like hot flashes and restless legs that I would otherwise be oblivious to. I downsized from a king to a queen bed just to make sure she doesn't get away from me.;)

DW and I share a king size bed. My snoring has caused her to move to the guest room a few times in the middle of the night, but we always start off in the same bed. However, according to her, when I'm on business trips and she has to sleep alone, she doesn't sleep well.

I dunno...I'm asleep so I'm not sure if anyone is there or not....:whistle:

I voted number 4. I sleep in a queen sized bed with my little dog at my feet. I don't think I could sleep with another person again. After 7 years, I have gotten used to my own space and could not tolerate restlessness, snoring, cover hogging, someone too close to me and sweating up the sheets. Yes, I am indeed...old and crabby!

Attachments

• tumblr_ktu34xmsWC1qzazti.jpg
    tumblr_ktu34xmsWC1qzazti.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 253
Well Moe...I didn't think I'd do it, but here it is...a photo of bbbamI in bed.

Someone must have been in the room with me at the time......:D

Attachments

• bbbamisleep.jpg
    bbbamisleep.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 10
My SO sleeps in our big bed. I spend half the night reading forums on teh intarwebz.

With partner - but in a king - which by measure is pretty close to alone - compared with sharing a twin - which is where we started out - long ago and far away.

I love sleeping with DH beside me. Oh, and a couple of cats on the bed next to us makes it purrfect:)

Does this guy qualify as a partner? And does this make me gay?:eek: Not that there is anything wrong with that(Seinfeld).

img_961789_0_1000b9aa00587d38a201ffab55d746dd.jpg

Hubby + Me + King sized pillow top = good night's sleep

I think sleeping with a woman can be a very gratifying experience, or a very frustrating one if she is on a different schedule than you are.

When my former wife was young she was randier than me, and I loved sleeping with her.

But man, menopause threw a wrench into her works, and what was formerly her best feature became just another area requiring more patience and better understanding from me, of which areas I already had plenty.

So now, I may sleep with a woman, but I am not doing much actual sleeping. If I became so cute or rich or whatever that I suddenly started appealing to 35 year olds that might change fast, but then she might kill me so maybe I should get on home anyway in the interest of survival. :)

Ha

I often sleep in the guest bedroom for several reasons:

1. I work different shifts at times and it can cause me to be restless which can disturb DW.

2. She's a night owl and I'm an early bird.

3. We both have snoring issues at times.

I voted sometimes together, sometimes alone.

I think sleeping with a woman can be a very gratifying experience, or a very frustrating one if she is on a different schedule than you are.

When my former wife was young she was randier than me, and I loved sleeping with her.

But man, menopause threw a wrench into her works, and what was formerly her best feature became just another area requiring more patience and better understanding from me, of which areas I already had plenty.

So now, I may sleep with a woman, but I am not doing much actual sleeping. If I became so cute or rich or whatever that I suddenly started appealing to 35 year olds that might change fast, but then she might kill me so maybe I should get on home anyway in the interest of survival. :)

Ha

Boy you men sure have a way of putting things. Puts me in mind of when my husband told me he prefers his women with a "little wear on the treads." As a veteran of the marriage wars he could tell from the look on my face that he needed to make himself scarce.

I have no idea how my late husband and I slept in the same bed for 20 years....no idea. He snored and later I snored. I'm almost deaf so his snoring didn't bother me, but mine bothered him (ear plugs for him). He took up a good portion of the bed when spread out and I kept my little patch of bed for 20 years. We were happy anyway I thought we were.:D

NOW...after finally accepting my life without my husband I don't think a king size bed would have been enough space for me if I was still sharing a bed. With hot flashes, getting up multiple times a night, covers on, then covers off, etc. I use the entire surface of the bed every night. The cool sheets on the other side always draw me to the other side and then back again. Sometimes I wonder if my dog needs earplugs tho...poor thing.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I voted "sleep alone", though I sometimes spend a night in sin at SO's house. I'm not a snorer, and she only snores quietly, so we sleep together.

I'm not a light sleeper, but often have trouble getting to sleep. Like it dark and quiet.

. :)

Ha

It's not only the guys that dislike menopause most of my friends don't like what menopause has done to our libido's besides the joys of hot flashes .:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom