Personal Strengths Profile

Hey, that was pretty cool. I'd say fairly accurate for me too.

Personality profile sites can be fun. I don't think they usually tell you much about yourself you didn't already know, but I suppose a periodic opportunity to evaluate your motives and feelings can't be bad thing. If nothing else, they sometimes ask you questions that make you think about your values, and getting closer to what you really care about is important.

Josh

My personality won't allow me to give Tony Robbins my email address, so I can be spammed forevermore...

One of my personal strengths is avoiding surveys and personality tests.

My personality won't allow me to give Tony Robbins my email address, so I can be spammed forevermore...
Interesting, I left an old email address that I no longer use.

No problemo, when he asked for mine I gave him yours...

Someone with the email address Dex@aol.com gets all the email from the sites that require an email address from me.

Took it. Had fun with it. Right on the button. And thanks for posting this.

Just took the survey. I mean Joe Blow did. Now to see what I should be when I grow up. At this point I think I will just not grow up anymore as it appears to be overrated!

I just give a gmail account I have, I think the last time I actually looked at it was like a year ago.

Impressive - this one hit on certain nuances the Myers-Briggs skips over! Nothing like confirmation of what you think you knew!

Back
Top Bottom