That time of the year again

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
It's that time of the year again. That is, to print out calendars for next year. I just scheduled a dental appointment for my next cleaning. That isn't unil Jan 31, 2011 so it's new calendar time.

I did some overkill and created yearly and monthly calendars for next decade :LOL:, up to 2019.

Not optimistic, "lazy" is probably the better word.

I figured, create a decades worth now, then sit back and don't have to worry about if the websites to create the calendars are still around 9 years from now.

:D

Well, at least your thread wasn't about 'countin' down the days to Christmas'.

Hey now...that is too cool! :D

Trouble is, when I saw those seconds tickin' down...:dead:

Perhaps I should start the party now...
smiley-eatdrink060.gif

It's that time of the year again. That is, to print out calendars for next year. I just scheduled a dental appointment for my next cleaning. That isn't unil Jan 31, 2011 so it's new calendar time.

I did some overkill and created yearly and monthly calendars for next decade :LOL:, up to 2019.

You print calendars? :D

My grandmother made a small donation to some charity 15 years ago. Ever since then, she's gotten nearly a dozen different calendars each year by september. That's where i've gotten my calendar every year since I moved out on my own. I've had my 2011 calendar sitting next to me for over a month already and have several notes on it. I don't know what i'll do when she's gone(she's 94 now). I don't even own a printer. I may have to actually go out and buy a calendar:nonono:

Countdown to my 40th birthday? Only 83 days!

I buy a big Year-At-A-Glance write on/dry erase calendar every year and pin it to my home office wall. Even though I have other electronic calendars, the big one lets me see the whole year, note paydays, etc. I don't get them until November, usually.

For me, Google Calendar is the only way to fly. Recommended.

img_983619_0_2f9488a1d4dc23c440b1b3e46c1d6dfb.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom