Coax the Bunny!

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
There is a recent thread asking for advice on what brand of laptop to buy, and asking what brand of microprocessor it should have. If didn't suck him in then I am at a loss.

We have also been waving "bacon!!" at him in various threads.

Guess he's busy. :( It would be great to hear how Gabe is doing these days.

Last edited:
I bet sgeeeee could do it. Somebody get him back here to post a detailed description of why investing in the market is a better plan than accelerating paying off the mortgage.

There is a recent thread asking for advice on what brand of laptop to buy, and asking what brand of microprocessor it should have. If didn't suck him in then I am at a loss.

We have also been waving "bacon!!" at him in various threads.

Guess he's busy. :( It would be great to hear how Gabe is doing these days.

I think "pancakes" may work better.

He ain't coming back. Not until some wide spread malware takes all the Apple/Mac/OSX computers hostage ( I used all forms in case he's 'searching' ;) ). He's been waiting ten years to say "I told you so!".

Even then, I'll probably be able to say that my Linux machine escaped unharmed! ;)

Seriously, it's nice to be able to have a serious discussion when someone asks about Apple computers, rather than his cluster-bomb FUD attacks.

-ERD50

Added some irresistable bait to the bunny trap....

Attachments

• enhanced bunnytrap.jpg
    enhanced bunnytrap.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 5
Minority opinions like yours are always welcome here. :)

:LOL: Yes, I know I'm in the minority on this, and I'm OK with that, and I'm also OK with you pointing it out. I can laugh at myself, too.

I guess I should go post to the "Say something positive" thread now ;)

Although (getting serious now), my comment did have a positive component to it - the people with questions on Apple computers deserve to have an intelligent response, and he often shut that out from them, or got the thread shut down with all his abusive statements. It was really silly. Let the person ask their question w/o calling them an idiot.

Wow, I'm tempting fate now ;)

-ERD50

I swear to the heavens I will not eat another piece of bacon, will use my dryer sheets only once, will not show my current shade of lipstick and will not utter one sexual innuendo until he posts again

I swear to the heavens I will not eat another piece of bacon, will use my dryer sheets only once, will not show my current shade of lipstick and will not utter one sexual innuendo until he posts again

:ROFLMAO: Now I'm sooooo conflicted! :ROFLMAO:

I hate either/or scenarios, I want it all! :flowers:

-ERD50

Where's the fun in that? :LOL:

Without sexual innuendo, this forum would be BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

It would be fun to get a little update on Gabe. I hope CFB is going full throttle enjoying life!

now wait ..... there is sexual innuendo on this site? In what forum?

innuendo and over my head.

Well, that does it. I'm going back into exile until the sexual innendo returns. :mad: Sheesh, what is this forum coming to? :confused:

I really miss CFB . The recipes , the adventures with Gabe , the recommendations , even the controversy . He was fun ! CFB , you don't have to return forever just post something to liven this crowd up .:)

HERE BUNNY BUNNY.... COME HERE BUNNY..... :whistle:

To the tune of Get Back

Bunny was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldn't last
Bunny left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some California grass

Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, Bunny
Come home

Get back, get back
Back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back
Back to where you once belonged
Get back, Bun

YouTube - The Beatles

If this doesn't work, I'll have no choice but to unleash the Evil Cats....

Attachments

• zombie cat.jpg
    zombie cat.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
  • cat zombies.jpg
    cat zombies.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AlfredHitchcocksTheCats.jpg
    AlfredHitchcocksTheCats.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
  • dune cat.jpg
    dune cat.jpg