More Yahoo Mail Questions

kaneohe

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I used to have a sign in seal that was supposed to guarantee you were on a genuine Yahoo site. It was also supposed to work only on the computer where you created the seal. Currently I do not see the seal (just see a blue
question mark ) on the Mac where it was created. The truth is that I got used to seeing it and then basically ignored it so I don't know when things changed. I also thought I remembered seeing it on the public library computer, even though it is only supposed to work there..........so the witness not only does not see when it is there , but apparently sees when it is not there........

Does anyone else who created a seal have the former problem......that it is not there now. I know Yahoo has gone through various versions.....could that have been enough to create the problem?

The Chrome browser was added to the Mac recently but I seem to have the same problem w/ the original Safari and Chrome. Also very recently I think I switched back to the classic version of Yahoo Mail. I would like to go back
to the non-classic (whatever it's called). Pls clue me in on how to do that.

Back
Top Bottom