Medicare Advantage premiums

palomalou

Recycles dryer sheets
As I plan (and plan, and plan, as my beloved would say wryly), could I get some ideas what MA plans cost? We can keep retiree health care until the magic age of 65, so I know there will likely be big changes, but thanks for some ideas. I tried Googling, but it said about 10 companies would call you on the phone!

Medicare.gov is the best place to get an idea of what MA plans are available in your area and what they cost.

Click on "Health & Drug Plans" > "Compare Drug & Health Plans", and enter your zip code.

Last edited:
As I plan (and plan, and plan, as my beloved would say wryly), could I get some ideas what MA plans cost? We can keep retiree health care until the magic age of 65, so I know there will likely be big changes, but thanks for some ideas. I tried Googling, but it said about 10 companies would call you on the phone!
It depends on your state, adn of course they will not be set for 2012 untill this fall.

Your state insurance commisioner's site may have something that gives available plans and rates for 2011.

Ha

Thanks-looks like it will be no big change from what we'll be paying for retiree health care. Now, if I could only figure out what to project for out of pocket medical....:(

Back
Top Bottom