Dorothy Was Right

kyounge1956

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I returned a few days ago from a two week trip to New York for a niece's college graduation and to see the East Coast branch of the family. It was a good trip, but after about a week, I started getting homesick. Dorothy was right—there's no place like home.

Yes, I agree heartily! There's no place like home. :) Glad you are home.

I call this an Oz Connection. If you watch closely, there is usually a reference to the Wizard of Oz somewhere in your life. It is amazing. Watch for it!

We just got home last night from 10 days on the east coast as well. We stayed at my mom's house in NC, spent lots of time with our only (currently) granddaughter, plus my daughter, both my sisters, my best friend etc. Had a real good time, ate way too much and it was wonderful. But.....it sure was nice to get back HOME!

Also, the good witch seems nice but gives lousy advice. And when you get home, the issue of your neighbor planning to kill your dog has still not been resolved.

Also, the good witch seems nice but gives lousy advice. And when you get home, the issue of your neighbor planning to kill your dog has still not been resolved.

I don't have that problem. Oh, that's right! I don't have a dog. :facepalm:

:LOL:

We just got home last night from 10 days on the east coast as well. We stayed at my mom's house in NC, spent lots of time with our only (currently) granddaughter, plus my daughter, both my sisters, my best friend etc. Had a real good time, ate way too much and it was wonderful. But.....it sure was nice to get back HOME!

I love being here, where everything is arranged the way *I* want it to be! The bed is just perfect, and everything I would ever want is close at hand and easy to find. I like the food here, too. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom