Looking for a good Credit Union in OK73134

rsingh6675

Recycles dryer sheets
Hi,
Does anyone know a good Credit Union that pays interest on checking account in Oklahoma City, OK73134? I will appreciate the information.
Thanks.
R singh

Hi,
Does anyone know a good Credit Union that pays interest on checking account in Oklahoma City, OK73134? I will appreciate the information.
Thanks.
R singh
I don't have an answer to that question, but I have a bigger-picture question.

I've been in the office of the Navy Federal Credit Union maybe twice in the last five years. I've never been in an office of the Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Yet I have checks from both banks. I can get cash from a variety of ATMs, I can mail in deposits, and I believe at least one of them is implementing deposits by scanning an image of the check. I can move money via the Internet and also sign up for CDs online.

In other words, I've never had to care "where" my credit union is located. What advantage do you get from having one in that ZIP code?

Hi,
Thanks.
R singh
Look at this page and pull out your telephone. Google

Ha

I looked on Yelp.com for you and this one came up. It had pretty good reviews, has interest-paying checking, and it looks like anyone can join it if they live in the area (looks like it was mostly military but now open):

https://www.tinkerfcu.org/index.shtml

Back
Top Bottom