Its Caturday

eytonxav

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
newfromikeac128632280894681481.jpg

img_1110352_1_8f5777fc6a7c0f97146432a4b08deaa2.jpg

img_1110352_2_1011a5bf575687f6ce894e183efb46f4.jpg

My grandchildren are going to love Spideycat! Lol that's great. I just took a video of their cat, Henry Pepper, where he is leaning over the side of the toilet, sticking his paw in, getting water, and then drinking it from his paw. They had no idea that he did that. Cats are so funny!

Seen on a bumper sticker while I was out earlier today: "I'm one more bad relationship away from having 30 cats."

Seen on a bumper sticker while I was out earlier today: "I'm one more bad relationship away from having 30 cats."

That message is certainly the best way to deter any would be #30, :ROFLMAO:

DH and I have 4 cats. We rationalize this as being roughly equivalent to one big dog. ;)

Attachments

• funny-pictures-crazy-cat-lady-school.jpg
    funny-pictures-crazy-cat-lady-school.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 19
I've never met a cat owner I didn't like.

We have 2 furry family members and occassionally are tempted to add more.

Love all these, especially the crazy cat lady organizer and the crazy cat lady school. Purron, I Googled the photo---turns out it is a real, undoctored photo from 1961---a casting call for a film, Tales of Terror! Amazing to see all those kitties on leashes (probably most were carried up to the line---I've not met too many cats who will walk on a leash). Also interesting to see how they are all women---wonder if there would be more guys in a casting call for black cats today? Are today's men more secure in their masculinity to the point where they can admit to owning and loving cats?

OK, love that spidey-cat video. How the heck does he climb the wall? Must be some kind of cloth wall is all I can figure. Too funny!

Love that photo, but you are going to have to go back to crazy cat lady school soon--only 4? I have 6 PLUS the 5 dogs! Amateur :D

Yeah, but we've fostered a couple hundred kitties over the years. Taking a break after a particularly heartbreaking experience recently. Still helping the cause though:)

Purron said:
Yeah, but we've fostered a couple hundred kitties over the years. Taking a break after a particularly heartbreaking experience recently. Still helping the cause though:)

I know, I know.
But it still doesn't count toward your crazy cat lady numbers! :)

Purron, thanks to your posting the Star Trek video, I knew the answer to a trivia question yesterday! The question was "What kind of animal was Data's pet?" None of the 15 people on my team knew the answer, even though they have watched ST. I've never watched it, but knew the answer because of watching the video.
So---you helped us win (second place!).

img_1112481_0_079779147909a878af4b6d9347e3204c.jpg

tumblr_lmtbn7SfI91qg8zp6o1_500.gif

This one is for the guys:
img_1112481_2_cd294515c0374c27644f165412625c08.gif

Another government coverup...

Attachments

• government-denies-hovercat.jpg
    government-denies-hovercat.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 15
It's October. We need some Halloweeney cat stuff;)

Attachments

• zombie cat.jpg
    zombie cat.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 12
  • AlfredHitchcocksTheCats.jpg
    AlfredHitchcocksTheCats.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 12
  • draccu cat.jpg
    draccu cat.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 11
  • cat zombies.jpg
    cat zombies.jpg