Technical Analysis

For those who might be interested, this is a link to a free collection of three Kindle books on technical analysis.

For those who might be interested, yet might not want to click on a link without knowing what it is..... this is a link to a free collection of three Kindle books on technical analysis.
Thanks.

I think blind links are kinda creepy... :)

Saw this free stuff today. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006MQD70Q
Free Kindle books on Technical Analysis
W2R & REWahoo! are too polite to say it, but you're posting a naked link without any context or analysis.

Do the rest of the board a favor as we try to wade through 50-100 threads per day. Tell us why you felt the link was worth posting and what part of it you find useful.

I think free books on TA are worth about what you pay for them... until you lose money following their advice.

W2R & REWahoo! are too polite to say it, but you're posting a naked link without any context or analysis.

Do the rest of the board a favor as we try to wade through 50-100 threads per day. Tell us why you felt the link was worth posting and what part of it you find useful.

I think free books on TA are worth about what you pay for them... until you lose money following their advice.

Sorry ... I edited the post earlier to reflect the content. No particular reason to want to sway anyone to read these books but since it IS about Technical analysis I thought someone in this forum might want to check it out. If not that is fine as well. Just sharing. If I had to spend the time to explain why any post is worth posting I guess I would simply not post at all.

I have been doing technical and fundamental analysis for many years and have subscriptions to both stockcharts.com and worden.com. Both of these have free aspects and there is an enormous amount of information on technical analysis at stockcharts.com if one clicks on the Chart School tab. Before applying this to actual trading I would suggest that one papertrades; that is, does make believe stock trading keeping track of all the trades one makes et al. I have always kept a diary -- a spiral notebook where I make notes on all my transactions, my ideas, etc. I keep these books and review them from time to time.

For the past 5 years 75% of my portfolio has been invested in three areas: Agriculture, Energy, and Mining stocks. I can go into greater detail if anyone is interested.

all my best,
/* Phil */

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been doing technical and fundamental analysis for many years and have subscriptions to both stockcharts.com and worden.com. Both of these have free aspects and there is an enormous amount of information on technical analysis at stockcharts.com if one clicks on the Chart School tab. Before applying this to actual trading I would suggest that one papertrades; that is, does make believe stock trading keeping track of all the trades one makes et al. I have always kept a diary -- a spiral notebook where I make notes on all my transactions, my ideas, etc. I keep these books and review them from time to time.

For the past 5 years 75% of my portfolio has been invested in three areas: Agriculture, Energy, and Mining stocks. I can go into greater detail if anyone is interested.

all my best,
/* Phil */

But where are the books about using a dowsing rod to find a source of water?

Back
Top Bottom