SeaBeagle here...

Welcome SeaBeagle, we will need a lot more info to help you with investment advise.

SeaBeagle - welcome to the forum. May I suggest that you take some time to read as many of the threads here as you can? There is a wealth of information here. Take your time - it can often take weeks, if not months to absorb this kind of information. You'll be in a better position to ask your question after you've gotten a feel for this place.

Information that we're likely to need before being able to give opinions on your question will include

- what are your intentions for this money?
- is this money that you can tie up for the long-term, and if not, when will you need it?
- what is your risk tolerance?
- do you have any other savings or investments?

The more you can tell us, the more that people here can help.

Major Tom said:
SeaBeagle - welcome to the forum. May I suggest that you take some time to read as many of the threads here as you can? There is a wealth of information here. Take your time - it can often take weeks, if not months to absorb this kind of information. You'll be in a better position to ask your question after you've gotten a feel for this place.

Information that we're likely to need before being able to give opinions on your question will include

- what are your intentions for this money?
- is this money that you can tie up for the long-term, and if not, when will you need it?
- what is your risk tolerance?
- do you have any other savings or investments?

The more you can tell us, the more that people here can help.

Thank you for the reply I will do this. Looks I have come to the right place.

Welcome aboard. Sorry we can't be of much help without more info, there's no one best way to invest $X dollars. And if you Google that broad a question, you will get every possible answer, mostly from self-serving sources...not likely in your best interests.

Back
Top Bottom