Anyone have FNMIX in taxable portfolio?

MooreBonds

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Back before I was taking too close of a look at what was in which portfolio, I'd simply have a list handy of stocks/funds that I had heard recommended, which I had looked into, and which I liked...and when I accumulated a bit of cash to deploy, I'd look at the list to see what to buy next.

A year or two ago, I ended up buying FNMIX (Fidelity New Markets Income fund) in a retirement account. As I've gone through my accounts to move all of my international holdings to taxable accounts (to utilize the foreign tax credit on my income taxes), I've been unable to figure out if FNMIX pays any foreign taxes (which would show up on your 1099 each year).

I've looked at the website for the fund, but can't find any references to any foreign tax payments/credits - just the amount of the dividend it pays out.

Anyone able to help shed some light on the subject for me from their 1099 summary?

Back before I was taking too close of a look at what was in which portfolio, I'd simply have a list handy of stocks/funds that I had heard recommended, which I had looked into, and which I liked...and when I accumulated a bit of cash to deploy, I'd look at the list to see what to buy next.

A year or two ago, I ended up buying FNMIX (Fidelity New Markets Income fund) in a retirement account. As I've gone through my accounts to move all of my international holdings to taxable accounts (to utilize the foreign tax credit on my income taxes), I've been unable to figure out if FNMIX pays any foreign taxes (which would show up on your 1099 each year).

I've looked at the website for the fund, but can't find any references to any foreign tax payments/credits - just the amount of the dividend it pays out.

Anyone able to help shed some light on the subject for me from their 1099 summary?
I hold it in a taxable account and I show a cap gain in December, but no foreign taxes paid for 2011.

I have FNMIX and it didn't show any foreign taxes paid for 2011

Back
Top Bottom